Financial Aid Support Center
The Financial Aid Support Portal has been redesigned. Please take a few minutes to set up a new username/password for My Support.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chat live with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Submit a ticket with your issue or concern
- Browse helpful guides and other materials
FAFSA School Code:014251
Mailing Address:Excelsior College
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs for a wide variety of solutions.
- Helpful DocumentsBrowse our library of downloads and files.
- Submit a question or document and track it in MY SUPPORT.The Ticket System allows you to directly submit a support ticket to a financial aid specialist whose expertise matches your inquiry. This online tool provides an alternative to phone and e-mail and helps expedite the resolution of your issue. You can track the status of your ticket in My Support.
- Live ChatWelcome to chat
- Submit FeedbackPlease rate the topic or service you received.
- Contact UsFind out how to contact a service representative via phone or postal mail.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 1393Excelsior Payment Plans
- 1144How can I check the status of my refund?
- 1008Can I pick up my refund check?
- 985How do I apply for financial aid?
- 917Are all programs of study eligible for financial aid?
- 807How can I check my financial aid status?
- 802How do I accept my award?
- 778I have been approved to participate in the ADN Program, what is my next step to apply for federal financial aid?
- 769How do I apply for a book voucher?
- 768How long does it take to be awarded?
- Most Recent Topics
- 3/24/2014How to complete a Financial Aid Study Plan?
- 12/6/2013Will Post 911 GI Bill benefits (Chapter 33) cover the cost of my courses and/or exams/enrollment fee/graduation fee/or student service annual fee?
- 12/6/2013What is MyCAA?
- 12/6/2013How does the Ch 33/Post 9-11 Book Stipend work?
- 12/6/2013How does registering and scheduling an exam affect my VA benefit?
- 12/6/2013How do I use my post 911 GI Bill benefits to register for courses or exams?
- 12/6/2013How do I use my Montgomery GI Bill Ch 30, 1606, REAP (1607), Chapter 35 benefits at Excelsior College and do I have to pay tuition and fees up front?
- 12/6/2013How do I use my Ch 30, 1606, REAP (1607), or Ch 35 VA benefits to enroll or register for courses or exams at Excelsior College?
- 12/6/2013Can students use veterans' benefits and tuition assistance for the same course?
- 12/6/2013How do I report my grades to the military if I am using Tuition Assistance?
Excelsior Financial Aid Help Center
- ADN Program
- Applying for Aid
- Awards & Disbursements
- Book Vouchers
- Calendars & Schedules
- Financial Aid Refunds
- General Questions
- SAP Policy & Appeals
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Types of Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Withdrawal & Return to Title IV Policy
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase